If you head over to your DroneDeploy data today, you’ll see that things look different, and there’s more than meets the eye.
We’ve learned a lot from all of you, our users, and we’ve reimagined our interface to help you get to actionable insights faster and in the field. In the process we’ve made the user interface more intuitive, faster, and more beautiful.
What are the New Features?
- Editable annotations — quickly edit your text and measurement annotations, with real time updates of your calculations, including, areas and volumes.
- Export in JPEG — easily share your maps leveraging smaller file sizes.
- Custom projections — precisely align your DroneDeploy maps with maps from other platforms. Learn more.
- Photo Gallery & Viewer — view your individual photos with a fast viewer, and see relevant image information, such as camera settings and altitude.
- Accuracy information — understand the accuracy of your map along x, y, z coordinates.
- Shorter sharing links — drdply.com links that are easier to share.
Designed for Mobility
With so many of our users needing to be productive while in the field, making mobile a first class experience was critical. Users need to view their data in all the full glory, and also use all of DroneDeploy’s powerful features in a touch-friendly way. The new user interface for the Map Viewer is optimized for the mobile web. Aerial insights are now truly available everywhere, on any device.
Much More to Come
Today, we’re updating the Map Viewer, but that’s just the beginning. In the near future we’ll be releasing additional updates to the user interface and adding more, powerful functionality. Keep a look out! Your feedback got us this far — as we continue to refine DroneDeploy, we’d love to keep hearing from you.
— Mike Winn, CEO