’Tis the Season for Drone Mapping
Share your best map from this month for a chance to win a t-shirt, printed 3D model of your map, and a one year subscription to Airdata UAV’s HD 360 Pro plan.
The holiday season is in full swing, which means it’s the time for giving. That’s why this season we’re excited to announce our holiday mapping contest. Following the success of our Mapsgiving contest, we want to continue the spirit of mapping, and giving. We invite you to participate in 12 Days of Maps, a new holiday tradition here at DroneDeploy.
From December 12–24, we’ll be featuring one special map each day on our social channels. Complete with credits, tags, and links to your page, of course. But, you don’t need to wait until December 12 to share your map. In fact, we want you to start showing your best right now.
So, how do you participate?
1) Share the map you’re most proud of on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram with the shareable link to your map in the description. (Only one map per DroneDeploy account, per household may be submitted.)
2) Tag DroneDeploy
3) Use the hashtag #12DaysofMaps
4) Sit back and enjoy the holiday mapping season
We’ll be selecting one lucky winner — determined by a group vote of DroneDeploy team members — to receive our holiday mapping prize pack consisting of: a DroneDeploy t-shirt, a printed 3D model of your map, and a one-year membership to Airdata UAV’s HD 360 Pro plan (a $165 value!).
What do you need to get started? Your supported DJI drone, supported mobile device, and the latest DroneDeploy app.
Submitted maps must be processed with DroneDeploy within the month of December 2017. So, go fire up that bird and get busy mapping.
(Psst…the first 50 unique submissions will receive a free DroneDeploy t-shirt.)
To access the full terms and conditions of 12 Days of Maps, visit this page.
Where to Learn More
Need some tips for creating a better map? Check out these free resources written by us for mappers like you. We want you to put your best foot (and map) forward.
- 10 Tips for Making Your First Map with DroneDeploy
- 4 Ways to Improve the Accuracy of Your Drone Models with 3D Mapping Software
- Improving the Image Quality of Your Drone Maps
- Seven Ways to Improve the Accuracy of Your Drone Maps
Get Started with DroneDeploy
Want to learn how DroneDeploy can help your business? Visit www.dronedeploy.com to start your free trial or request a consultation with one of our team members. The DroneDeploy mobile application is available for free download for both iOS and Android devices.