What’s Your Mark on the Map?
Share your best map from the last year for a chance to win a DroneDeploy Swag package
If you haven’t heard, DroneDeploy’s community reached a new milestone. We’ve officially surpassed 30 million acres in maps and we owe it all to you. To celebrate, we want you to show us where you’ve made your mark on the map in the last year for a chance to win a swag package filled with DroneDeploy goodies.
Interested in entering the What’s Your Mark contest? All you’ll need to do is the following:
- Get the shareable link to the map you want to enter (Remember, the map must have been processed between May 30, 2017 and May 30, 2018).
- Hop on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
- Tag DroneDeploy and use the hashtag #DroneDeploy30M.
- There are no limits to what kind of maps you can enter — we want to see your favorite.
Here are the What’s Your Mark? contest full terms and conditions.
Where to Learn More
- Learn more about these industry trends and get a better idea about where drone technology is headed in our upcoming webinar. Save your seat.
- Curious what we think is in store for the commercial drone industry this year? Read our top 8 predictions for 2018.
- Want to comb through last year’s report to compare the data? Download 2017’s industry trends report here.
Get Started with DroneDeploy
Want to learn how DroneDeploy can help your business? Visit www.dronedeploy.com to start your free trial or request a consultation with one of our team members. The DroneDeploy mobile application is available for free download for both iOS and Android devices.